Exam With Arihant Logo
  • BPSC Teacher Cut-Off 2023 has been released by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) on its official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on October 27, 2023.
  • BPSC Teacher Cut Off for Class 1 to 5 (PRT), Class 9 & 10 (TGT), and Class 11 & 12 (PGT) are complied in this article for all subjects and categories.
  • From August 24 to 26, 2023, the BPSC held the School Teacher Written Examination for more than 1,70,000 open positions in primary and secondary education.
  • The largest bank of India, State Bank of India (SBI) has announced SBI PO Prelims Exam Date along with the release of the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2023 on 23rd October 2023.
  • SBI PO admit card 2023 for the prelims exam has been released at the official website www.sbi.co.in. 
  • SBI has announced to conduct the SBI PO 2023 Prelims exam for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on 1st, 4th and 6th November 2023. 
  • SBI PO Prelims is the first round for the selection of SBI PO Recruitment 2023 to be conducted for shortlisting candidates for the mains exam.
UPSSSC PET 2023 Admit Card
19 October 2023

UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2023 is officially announced on October 19, 2023. As soon as UP PET Admit Card link is available at www.upsssc.gov.in. This year, UPSSSC is conducting UP PET Exam on 2 days for lakhs of applicants who have applied for the preliminary eligibility test for further Group “B” and “C” recruitment process.

The exam is scheduled for October 28, 2023 and October 29, 2023. Each day there would be 2 shifts, Morning and Evening. The morning shift will take place from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, while the evening shift will be held from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. There will be multiple choice questions and graphical questions of 100 marks.


Download Admit Card; http://upsssc.gov.in/

IBPS PO Result 2023 for the IBPS PO Prelims exam has been declared on October 18, 2023. IBPS has released the official link to check the IBPS PO Result 2023 at its official website www.ibps.in. IBPS PO 2023 Prelims Result has been released by IBPS for selecting the eligible candidates for the Mains Exam for filling 3049 PO vacancies.

The selection of the eligible candidates is to be done through a three-stage selection process- Prelims, Mains and Interview Round. The 2nd stage of selection process for IBPS PO 2023 vacancies is Mains Exam which will be conducted only for the candidates who qualify in the prelims exam.


Official Website; http://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crppo13jun23/resta_oct23/login.php?appid=5fed760315a3f96afcc2ebf7ca614fa7

The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released the Teacher Recruitment Exam (TRE) result 2023 for Class 1 to 5 subjects on October 18, 2023. The result is available on the official website of BPSC, bpsc.bih.nic.in. The BPSC Bihar teacher recruitment examination was conducted from August 24 to August 26, 2023.

According to the BPSC Teacher Result data, the recruitment exam is done for the 170461 posts available in higher secondary, secondary and primary schools. Moreover, based on the BPSC Teacher exam report, the result has been declared for the 122234 candidates. 93% of the teachers' results have been declared while the remaining 7% of results will be declared soon.


Official Websile; http://bpsc.bih.nic.in

0 no of items